Your Weekend Celebration
Imagine your wedding ceremony in a forest of majestic pine trees. Cocktails on a hilltop with breathtaking mountain vistas. Dining on a farm-to-table country feast. Dancing in our carriage barn by the lily pond. Ending your day with a towering bonfire under the stars…
main features & facts
- Three stunning, unique settings on a 42-acre estate, all part of your event
- The estate is a combination of indoor and outdoor event spaces, with solid rain plans in place
- An eight-hour window for your celebration
- Dependable and friendly staff and excellent support throughout the process and the day
- Personalized menus, created by our exclusive caterer Ate O Ate, based on seasonal, regionally sourced ingredients
- A wide range of bar options, from simple to classy deluxe
- Less than three hours from NYC
- Maximum capacity for a full day wedding is 140 people
- Celebrating from mid-May till mid-October
Pioneer & Partner
The Roxbury Barn & Estate is a pioneer and trendsetter in the recent revival of the Catskills. Having welcomed guests from all corners of the world for a decade now, we understand what it takes to make a momentous celebration happen.
We’ll be your main partner, every step of the way. Ask us anything, anytime. We offer walk-throughs, our reliable Green List of local vendors, easy to apply floor plans with a wide range of seating arrangement suggestions, and our Lodging List of over 100 of the best accommodations in the area.
On the afternoon previous to a full day wedding, couples may drop off items, fine-tune decor, and have a ceremony rehearsal assisted by our venue manager. And on the wedding day, our staff welcomes and guides guests, shuttling anyone wherever they need to go on our grounds in our carts. Our staff also sets up a series of settings, and keeps things tidy. And of course, you have the morning after your wedding to come and collect any left behind items.