Your Weekend Celebration
A One-of-a-Kind Catskills Wedding
Imagine your guests entering through our forest at the rolling fields of Spring Hill,
surrounded by mountains and trees, in the heart of the Catskills.
A wedding ceremony in our majestic pine grove.
Cocktails by the pavilion, with breathtaking vistas all around.
Dining on a country feast.
Dancing in our carriage barn, overlooking a beautifully lit, tree lined courtyard and lily pond.
Ending your day with a towering bonfire under the stars…
Weekend Celebration: Main Features & Facts
- Three stunning, unique settings on a 42-acre estate, all part of your event.
- The estate is a combination of indoor and outdoor event spaces, with solid rain plans in place.
- An eight-hour window for your celebration.
- Dependable and friendly staff and excellent support throughout the process and the day.
- Personalized menus, created by our exclusive caterer Ate O Ate, based on seasonal, regionally sourced ingredients.
- A wide range of bar options, from simple to classy deluxe.
- Less than three hours from NYC.
- Maximum capacity for a full day wedding is 140 people.
- Celebrating from mid-May till mid-October.
Pioneer & Partner
The Roxbury Barn & Estate has been a pioneer and trendsetter in the recent revival of the Catskills. Having welcomed guests from all corners of the world for a decade now, we understand what it takes to make a momentous celebration happen. We’ll be your main partner, every step of the way, and offer plenty of tools and advice to make the planning process for your event easy and exciting.
We’ll provide year round availability to answer any questions, assistance during walk-throughs, our reliable Green List of superb vendors, easy to apply floor plans with a wide range of seating arrangement suggestions, and our Lodging List of over 150 of the best accommodations in the area.
On the afternoon previous to a full day wedding, couples may drop off items, fine-tune decor, and have a ceremony rehearsal assisted by our venue manager. And on the wedding day, our staff will welcome and guide your guests, set up sites and break them down, shuttle anyone wherever they need to go on our grounds in our carts, keep things tidy and do the big clean-up. And you have the morning after your wedding to come and collect any left behind items.
All photos on this page are by Todd Laffler lafflerphotography.com