Imagine your wedding ceremony in a forest of majestic pine trees.
Cocktails on a hilltop with breathtaking mountain vistas.
Dining on a farm-to-table country feast under the trees by the lily pond.
Dancing in our modern yet 170-year-old carriage barn.
Ending your day with a towering bonfire under the stars…
Your celebration with us:
main features and facts
and coordination of your event
Roxbury Barn and Estate is a pioneer and trendsetter in the recent revival of the Catskills. Having welcomed guests from all corners of the world for well over a decade now, we understand what it takes to make a momentous celebration happen.
Weekend vs. Midweek
Saturday or Sunday
- Time frame: We hosts one full day event per weekend day. You choose the time frame of your event, with a maximum length of eight hours on Saturday or Sunday, starting at the ceremony, with an earliest starting time of 3pm and latest end time at midnight.
- Party size: Saturday and Sunday party sizes range from an 80-adults minimum to a 140-people maximum.
- Wrap up: Amplified music is permitted inside the barn until 11pm. Latest time we light the optional bonfire is 11pm.
- Rehearsal: We’ll make time during the Friday previous to your wedding day to drop off items and have a ceremony rehearsal.
Monday or Thursday
- Time frame: Midweek events are offered on select Mondays and Thursdays, providing you a 5-hour window for the wedding, with festivities at the carriage barn wrapping up by 9pm the latest.
- Extra time: Optionally and at an additional charge, you may add an hour for a large-size bonfire as the finale of the evening. Latest time we light the optional bonfire is 9pm, with a latest wrap-up of the bonfire by 10pm.
- Party size: Midweek events range from 30 adults to 100 people.
- Rehearsal: We’ll make time during the day previous to your wedding day to drop off items and have a ceremony rehearsal.
Readily available, accommodating, and genuinely nice people to work with.