A Bar with Pizazz
Our bartenders serve craft beers from small breweries in Upstate New York. A range of specialty drinks with local flavor, often combining small-batch liquor from craft distilleries in our region. Old and New World wines. All poured at our gorgeous bar; the perfect melding of classic and contemporary.
We offer bar packages from simple to classy-deluxe:
● One red wine, one white wine, one Rosé ● Two upstate craft beers ● Non-alcoholic beverages: sodas (Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Ginger-Ale, Tonic, Sprite), flat and sparkling water, orange juice, cranberry juice, tomato juice ● garnishes + ice
● Two red wines, two white wines, one Rosé ● Prosecco ● Four upstate craft beers ● Premium liquor: a menu of mixed drinks, with a base of vodka (Vly Creek by Union Grove from nearby Arkville, and Tito’s Handmade Vodka), Gin (Bootlegger from Roscoe in the Catskills, and Bombay Sapphire), Whiskey (Catskill Provisions’ Honey Rye Whiskey, and Jameson), Bourbon (Evan Williams), Scotch (Monkey Shoulder), Tequila (Espolón Blanco), Rum (Mount Gay Silver and Gosling’s Black Seal), Aperol, and Pimm’s #1 Cup ● Mixers: Triple Sec, Vermouths, lemon, lime, pomegranate, cranberry and grapefruit juice ● Fresh herb garnishes and homemade syrups
Bar service details & policies:
- Beverage charge for ages 9-20 yrs is $15 per person, for the duration of the entire event.
- There is no beverage charge for children 8 and under.
- 8% sales tax + 20% service charge applies to all bar pricing.
- Upon arrival, guests are offered cucumber water, iced tea, and lemonade, included in the venue fee.
- Bar service starts after the wedding ceremony.
- Our bar closes as the bonfire gets lit, or at 11pm the latest, whichever occurs first.
- Guests may bring their last drink up to the optional bonfire on Spring Hill at the end of the night.
- During the bonfire, guests are also offered water, included in the venue fee.
- Maximum of 6-hour bar service. Sorry, no half hours.
- Our bartenders serve responsibly: no shots, no alcohol “to-go” and no alcohol is permitted on a self-serve basis.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto our property by any of the guests at any time.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
homeour placeour historyreviewspressweekend weddingweekend ratescatering info & ratesphotos: the estatephotos: the barnphotos: ceremoniesphotos: festivitiesvideosmidweek weddingpractical informationcontact