A bar with pizazz
Our bartenders serve wines from vineyards all over the world. Craft beers from small breweries in Upstate New York. And a range of specialty drinks with local flavor, often combining small-batch liquor from craft distilleries in our region. All poured at our gorgeous bar; the perfect melding of classic and contemporary.
We offer a range of bar packages, from simple to classy deluxe:
● Premium wine: one red, one white, one Rosé #9679; Two upstate craft beers ● Non-alcoholic beverages: sodas (Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Ginger-Ale, Tonic, Sprite), flat and sparkling water, orange juice, cranberry juice, tomato juice ● garnishes + ice
$29 per person for a 4-hour window starting at cocktail hour | $6 per person for each additional hour.
Basic bar plus
Includes all of the Basic Bar package, plus:
● A second premium red and white wine ● Two extra upstate craft beer choices (4 total) ● Prosecco ● Two signature cocktails from our cocktail list.
$37 per person for a 4-hour window starting at cocktail hour | $7 per person for each additional hour.
Includes all of the Basic Bar Plus package, and:
● Premium liquor: a menu of 15 mixed drinks, with a base of vodka (Vly Creek by Union Grove, from nearby Arkville), Gin (Bootlegger, from Roscoe in the Catskills), Whiskey (Catskill Provisions’ Honey Rye Whiskey, and Jameson), Bourbon (Evan Williams), Scotch (Monkey Shoulder), Tequila (Espolón Blanco), Rum (Mount Gay Silver and Gosling’s Black Seal), Aperol, and Pimm’s #1 Cup ● Mixers: Triple Sec, Sweet and Dry Vermouths, lime/pomegranate/cranberry/grapefruit juice.
$39 per person for a 4-hour window starting at cocktail hour | $8 per person for each additional hour.
Full bar deluxe
Includes all of the Full Bar package, plus:
● A Champagne toast
$49 per person for a 4-hour window starting at cocktail hour | $8 per person for each additional hour.
Bar service details & policies:
- Beverage charge for ages 9-20 yrs is $15 per person, for the duration of the entire event.
- There is no beverage charge for children 8 and under.
- 8% sales tax + 20% service charge applies to all bar pricing.
- Upon arrival, guests are offered cucumber water, iced tea, and strawberry mint lemonade, included in the venue fee.
- Bar service starts after the wedding ceremony.
- Our bar closes as the bonfire gets lit, or at 11pm the latest, whichever occurs first.
- Guests may bring their last drink up to the optional bonfire on Spring Hill at the end of the night.
- During the bonfire, guests are also offered water, included in the venue fee.
- Maximum of 6-hour bar service. Sorry, no half hours.
- Our bartenders serve responsibly: no shots, no alcohol “to-go” and no alcohol is permitted on a self-serve basis.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto our property by any of the guests at any time.
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice.