As a budget friendly alternative to a weekend wedding, our midweek wedding package offers couples an easy-to-manage afternoon and early evening celebration, with a party size ranging from a 30-adults minimum to an 80-people maximum. It includes a welcome at the hilltop pavilion, ceremony in the pine grove, and a cocktail & hors d’oeuvres reception at the carriage barn. An additional sit-down dinner is optional. It’s an elegant, incredibly beautiful option for couples who want things super easy, free of stress or a long to-do lists.
Intimate, hassle-free, all inclusive
Our midweek offer is available on select Mondays and Thursdays, from mid-May till mid-October. It’s an all-inclusive offer, and we’ll coordinate the wedding from start to finish. You’ll enjoy some of the best we have to offer, hassle-free!
Cost of a midweek wedding
- Monday or Thursday: $7,800 base fee + catering fee starting at $35 p/p & bar fee starting at $20 p/p
- Holiday Mondays: $8,800 base fee + catering fee starting at $35 p/p & bar fee starting at $20 p/p
- There’s a 20% service charge on the catering & bar fees, and 8% state sales tax for all included services
- Optionally and at an additional charge, extend your cocktail & hors d’oeuvres reception at the carriage barn from 1 1⁄2 to 2 1⁄2 hours, and add on extra food options, such as a Yakitori station, slider station, or raw bar station (see our PDF brochure for details).
- Optionally and at an additional charge, choose for a one-hour cocktail hour followed by a sit-down dinner (see our PDF brochure for details).
Availability & limitations
- Availability: Unlike full day weekend weddings, a midweek wedding can usually be booked until closer to the wedding date. For availability, please contact us.
- Our Midweek Wedding package is specifically designed to offer couples a compact, hassle-free experience at an all-inclusive low rate, and so typical full day weekend event options, such as decorating and rehearsal time, a bonfire or luminaries, are not available for a midweek celebration.
Setup of all estate locations, including carriage barn, hill top pavilion and pine grove ● Coordinated flowers and a simple yet beautiful wedding bouquet ● Day-of coordination ● Four-seater cart with driver ● Bartender and servers ● Two prep rooms for the wedding couple ● Arrival at Hilltop Pavilion with mountain vista, with refreshments ● Ceremony in The Pine Grove, complete with vintage chairs for guest seating ● Two rain-alternatives for the vows: the pavilion, or the gorgeous top floor of our barn ● Services of a certified wedding officiant ● Beautifully landscaped lawns, ponds & gardens ● A portable PA system with mic & mic stand for your ceremony ● All tables, chairs & outdoor furniture ● Use of our pristine, 168 year old Carriage Barn ● Drinks and hors d’oeuvres after the vows ● All linens, glasses, plates & silverware ● Speaker system & mixer in the barn ● Music preparations with couples preferred playlist ● Real, beautiful restrooms in the barn ● Gorgeous lighting, in & outside ● Wireless internet and phone access ● Designated on-site parking area ● All breakdown and cleanup ● Our Lodging List, with over 100 lodging options in our area.
homeour placeour historyreviewspressweekend weddingweekend ratescatering info & ratesbar info & ratesphotos: the estatephotos: the barnphotos: ceremoniesphotos: festivitiesvideospractical informationcontact