Pictures cannot do this place justice. Everything from the property to the staff working very hard to make sure you’re completely happy with your experience, just went above and beyond any expectation I had going in. I have no complaints. GET MARRIED HERE.
gorgeous, easy-to-manage, affordable
As a budget friendly alternative to a weekend wedding, our midweek wedding package offers couples an easy-to-manage afternoon and early evening celebration, with a party size ranging from 30-adults minimum to 100-people maximum.
Included is a welcome at the hilltop pavilion, ceremony in the pine grove, and a cocktail & hors d’oeuvres reception at the carriage barn. An additional sit-down dinner and a large-size bonfire as the finale of the day are optional. It’s an elegant, incredibly beautiful option for couples who want things super easy, free of stress or long to-do lists.
main features and facts
Cost of a midweek wedding
- Monday or Thursday: $7,800 base fee + catering fee starting at $35 p/p & bar fee starting at $20 p/p
- Holiday Mondays: $8,800 base fee + catering fee starting at $35 p/p & bar fee starting at $20 p/p
- There’s a 20% service charge on the catering & bar fees, and 8% state sales tax for all included services
- Optionally and at an additional charge, extend your cocktail & hors d’oeuvres reception at the carriage barn from 1 1⁄2 to 2 1⁄2 hours, and add on extra food options, such as a Yakitori station, slider station, or raw bar station (see our PDF brochure for details).
- Optionally and at an additional charge, choose for a one-hour cocktail hour followed by a sit-down dinner, and a total window of time of 4 hours for your reception, including a 4-hour open bar (see our PDF brochure for details).
- Optionally and at an additional charge, you may add an hour for a large-size bonfire as the finale of the evening (see our PDF brochure for details).
- Our 169 year old, boldly redesigned Carriage Barn and courtyard for your reception
- Two prep rooms to get ready in The Captain’s House
- Guests are welcomed at the Hilltop Pavilion with stunning mountain vistas
- Ceremony in the Pine Grove, our ‘cathedral in the woods’
- Designated on-site parking area
- Beautifully landscaped lawns, ponds and gardens
Included help and guidance:
- Day-of coordination
- Online planning platform for your guest list and timeline
- Our Lodging List, with over 100 lodging options in our area
- Our Vendor List, and all reliable external vendor recommendations you might request
- Availability for site visits, and answers to all your questions along the way
- Bartenders, servers, carts drivers, guidance & cleanup staff are all included
- Two six-seater carts with drivers
- Vintage wooden folding chairs for all guests at the ceremony
- Two rain-alternatives for the vows: the pavilion, or the gorgeous top floor of our Carriage Barn
- Portable PA systems with mic and mic stands for your ceremony, speeches, etc.
- All dinner tables, chairs, bistro tables and chairs, high tops & outdoor furniture
- Speaker system & mixer in the barn
- A range of lanterns, hurricanes and candle holders
- Real, beautiful restrooms in the Carriage Barn
- Air-conditioning and heating in the Carriage Barn
- Gorgeous lighting, in & outside
- Two beautifully outfitted bars
- Use of the grounds for your photos
- Wireless internet and phone access
- A total of 400 amps for your event
- Standby generators offer fully automated backup power in the rare case of a blackout
- Setup of all estate locations, including carriage barn, hill top pavilion and pine grove
- Coordination of a wedding bouquet, boutonnière, and table flowers
- A free tasting when opting for a sit-down dinner
- Upon arrival guests are welcomed with iced tea, lemonade, and water
- Services of a certified wedding officiant
- Music preparations with couples preferred playlist
- All breakdown and cleanup
Availability and time frames
- Availability: Unlike full day weekend weddings, a midweek wedding can usually be booked until closer to the wedding date. For 2020 and 2021 availability, please contact us.
- Our Midweek Wedding package is specifically designed to offer couples a compact, hassle-free experience at an all-inclusive low rate. It comes with one small limitation: where our full day weekend event option offers an 8-hour window, a midweek celebration comes with a 6-hour maximum: festivities at the carriage barn wrap up by 9pm the latest, and the optional bonfire wraps up by 10pm the latest.