Pictures cannot do this place justice. Everything from the property to the staff working very hard to make sure you’re completely happy with your experience, just went above and beyond any expectation I had going in. I have no complaints. GET MARRIED HERE.
gorgeous, easy-to-manage, affordable
As a budget friendly alternative to a weekend wedding, our midweek wedding package offers couples an easy-to-manage afternoon and early evening celebration, with a party size ranging from 30-adults minimum to 100-people maximum.
Included is a welcome at the hilltop pavilion, ceremony in the pine grove, and a cocktail & hors d’oeuvres reception at the carriage barn. An additional sit-down dinner and a large-size bonfire as the finale of the day are optional. It’s an elegant, incredibly beautiful option for couples who want things super easy, free of stress or long to-do lists.
main features and facts
Cost of a midweek wedding
- Monday or Thursday: $7,800 base fee + catering fee starting at $35 p/p & bar fee starting at $20 p/p
- Holiday Mondays: $8,800 base fee + catering fee starting at $35 p/p & bar fee starting at $20 p/p
- There’s a 20% service charge on the catering & bar fees, and 8% state sales tax for all included services
- Optionally and at an additional charge, extend your cocktail & hors d’oeuvres reception at the carriage barn from 1 1⁄2 to 2 1⁄2 hours, and add on extra food options, such as a Yakitori station, slider station, or raw bar station (see our PDF brochure for details).
- Optionally and at an additional charge, choose for a one-hour cocktail hour followed by a sit-down dinner, and a total window of time of 4 hours for your reception, including a 4-hour open bar. Optionally and at an additional charge, you may add an hour for a large-size bonfire as the finale of the evening. (see our PDF brochure for details).
- Setup of all estate locations, including carriage barn, hill top pavilion and pine grove
- Day-of coordination
- Coordinated table flowers, wedding bouquet, and boutonnière
- Two six-seater carts with drivers
- Bartenders and servers
- A free tasting when opting for a sit-down dinner
- Online planning platform for your guest list and timeline
- Two prep rooms to get ready
- Arrival at Hilltop Pavilion with mountain vista, with iced tea, lemonade, and water
- Ceremony in The Pine Grove, complete with vintage chairs for guest seating
- Two rain-alternatives for the vows: the pavilion, or the gorgeous top floor of our barn
- Services of a certified wedding officiant
- Beautifully landscaped lawns, ponds & gardens
- Portable PA systems with mic & mic stands for your ceremony
- All tables, chairs & outdoor furniture
- Use of our pristine, 168 year old Carriage Barn
- Speaker system & mixer in the barn
- Music preparations with couples preferred playlist
- Real, beautiful restrooms in the barn
- Air-conditioning and heating in the Carriage Barn
- Gorgeous lighting, in & outside
- Two beautifully outfitted bars
- Use of the grounds for your photos
- Wireless internet and phone access
- Designated on-site parking area
- A total of 400 amps for your event
- Standby generators offer fully automated backup power in the rare case of a blackout
- Availability for site visits, and answers to all your questions along the way
- Helpful service staff
- Our Lodging List, with over 100 lodging options in our area
- Any external vendor recommendations
- All breakdown and cleanup
Availability and limitations
- Availability: Unlike full day weekend weddings, a midweek wedding can usually be booked until closer to the wedding date. For availability, please contact us.
- Our Midweek Wedding package is specifically designed to offer couples a compact, hassle-free experience at an all-inclusive low rate. It comes with one small limitation: were our full day weekend event option offers an 8-hour window, a midweek celebration comes with a 6-hour maximum, with festivities at the barn wrapping up by 9pm the latest, and the optional bonfire wrapping up by 10pm the latest.
homeour placeour historyreviewspressweekend weddingweekend ratescatering info & ratesbar info & ratesphotos: the estatephotos: the barnphotos: ceremoniesphotos: festivitiesvideospractical informationcontact